About Domain Transfer
Before you get started
To transfer a domain, the Domain should not be a current registration or transfer (within sixty days), and it should not be invalid or close to expiration. We advocate initiating a transfer a minimum of 15 days ago Domain terminates.
Assure your Whois email address is current, as that’s the address we’ll use to authorize the transfer.
Every domain transfer extends your domain registration by one year.
Domain Transfer Process:
- Unlock your Domain, then copy the authentication code.
- Paste Authentication code Box to start your domain transfer.
- Authorize the domain transfer via the email sent to your Whois email address.
- Verify the domain transfer with your previous registrar if they contact you.
- The Domain is added to your WEB IT FIRM account, and you are notified.
KNOW ABOUT DOMAIN TRANSFER
Domain Transfer FAQ